Turkey Destination Retreat & Workshop 5th August – 14th August
Turkey Destination Workshop & Travel Adventure 2020 is Here!
Taking your first bite of the most fragrant and tantalizing Turkish Delight that you have EVER tasted has you thinking: “Why have I waited so darn long to visit the Turquoise Coast, Turkey!?” OMW if you want to enjoy amazing food as well as have the time to travel, experience real adventure, de-stress, refocus the direction of your life, shop till you drop and enjoy plenty free time – then join me for 8 amazing life-changing days.
Do you have that constant pull for adventure and to step outside of the routine of your day-to-day life? Recently, some of the Turkish ‘Warriors’ from the 2018 & 2019 retreats got together for lunch at a Turkish restaurant 🙂 and they all agreed that it was one of the best travel adventures they had ever had.
I asked WHY? They said that it that the trip had just the right amount of everything in it; the right amount of travel, the right amount of sightseeing; the right amount of shopping; the right amount of cruising, dancing, laughter and fun and the right amount of workshop time where everyone had their very own special AHA moments which they took home with them. I continue to witness the life changes they have made as a result. It really is quite miraculous. If you want the same for yourself ~~ join us in Turkey this year, August 2020.
I cannot wait for this year’s Destination Travel Workshop Retreat & Workshop, ‘Who Am I – The Art of Self-Mastery‘. When you are away from your normal daily routine and the expectations of family & friends, you get the opportunity to look at your life and what you want in a whole different light. In my book, self-mastery and travel go hand-in-hand. Searching for adventure might have been why I started traveling, but quite honestly, I soon realized that some of my most important life experiences and transformations happened while being ‘on the road’.
Over the course of eight days full of fun, sun, travel & exploring, you will learn how to:
- Take 100% responsibility and gain full control over your life
- Get clear on what you truly want and how to achieve it
- Work with purpose and passions and experience more meaning in everything you do
- Release the brakes that have been holding you back from your best life
- Overcome any obstacles or challenges in your path
- Develop an action-oriented mindset that will clear your path to success
- Become the person you were always meant to be!
I WANT TO HELP YOU MASTER YOURSELF & CREATE THE LIFE YOU’VE ALWAYS ENVISIONED FOR YOURSELF
Make 2020 your year of travel. Start by visiting Turkey.
Every year, I offer a destination travel workshop that takes you across the Fetiye area from North to South, affording you the opportunity of a lifetime.
What the trip gets you:
- A 8 day, 9 night travel and workshop adventure
Immerse yourself in a different way of life and learn how to master yourself in an easy, practical and long-lasting way while having fantastic experiences, making unforgettable memories and meeting lifelong friends along the way. With its truly breathtaking scenery, culturally-enriching experiences, very friendly locals and delicious Turkish cuisine, a trip to the Turquoise coast of Turkey is one you don’t want to miss.
The Trip Includes:
- Nine-night accommodation included in a hotel (3 stars) ,
- Cruising on The Med
- Wading through the deepest gorge in the world with the coldest water ever!
- Traveling along the most amazing coastline & swimming at some famous spots
- Connecting with some historical sites
- Learning amazing facts about the making of Turkish carpets
- Experiencing a traditional Turkish bath
- Stress-free travel. Kim plans everything for you
- Ample free time to explore on your own
- Travel Coach – a 2 week daily email coaching course to prepare you for the trip of a lifetime with great money-saving tips and more …
- Surprises, lunches, graduation dinner and many AHA moments
- Visa to Turkey (Kim will guide you every step of the way in the Travel Coach. Easy and Free!)
- Beverages, Tips, meals and Personal Expenses
Highlights of the tripinclude cruise adventures, mountain trips, wading in ice-cold waters, visiting historical sites and the old cobbled streets of Pastpurtur, discovering Saklikent and winding coastlines, indulging in Turkish food, exciting workshop content and so much more.
Includes accommodation, workshops sessions, he ‘Travel Coach’, 2- week Turkey Coaching course to save you money, time, effort and to get you super excited for your trip and ALL of the above-mentioned trips & experiences and more. Excludes flight & personal expenses .
$1650 / ZAR 24 650
- Planned itinerary – you do not have to worry about a thing
- Self-mastery empowering workshops & materials
- Full day cruise
- Daily excursions
- Visit an Turkish carpet factory – opportunity to purchase and ship your carpet
- Wind along the most awesome coastline for a day to a magical surprise village
- Traditional Turkish bath experience
- Local market shopping experiences
- Old City exploration
- Turkish Delight galore
- Ample free time to explore on your own
- Surprise spoils and treats
- Extreme sports available
- Graduation dinner
- Plus! Your Travel Coach-2 week travel coaching email series which arrives direct to your mailbox full of cost & time saving tips. Information on the best flight options; visa application process; budgeting for the trip; travel Forex (or not); ‘Pack-your-bag’ tips and a whole lot more. Worth $500 or more in travel and time savings
Early Bird Offer!
A full 25% off. ONLY USD 1350 / ZAR 19 700. Treat yourself to an experience you will never forget. This is YOUR opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and discover how easy it is to master yourself while having the best time ever!
Grab your early bird pass while you can. Save USD 300 / ZAR 4950 on our retreat until 15 April.
Most fantastic trip of self-growth & a terrific adventure!The Turkish Life Mastery Retreat is a real game changer, it was the most fantastic trip of self-discovery, growth and empowerment, but was also a terrific adventure and great way to experience Turkey! I would highly recommend it to anyone as a transformational gift to self! Kim set the tone for a superb trip with her incredible level of care and attention to detail. Our group was a special mix of unique individuals and we had a brilliant time together, not only bonding in our work sessions but sharing all these cool & fabulous experiences of Turkey that Kim had lined up for us, – we had a really fun and joyful time. We have all became firm friends with a common vision of growth and the desire to be better humans. Kim was our great and fearless leader on the trip, she crafted an awesome itinerary that was a combination of insightful amazing workshops but also lots of play, whereby we experienced the best of Turkey and its highlights in a very authentic way. There was plenty of time to relax, enjoy the beach, shop, explore and have one’s ‘own time’. In terms of the workshops, Kim created a sacred space of sharing and wisdom, she was truly amazing and profoundly distilled our pearls and epiphany’s daily, adding a deep layer of understanding and learning for us all that has lingered long past the retreat. This was so much more than a holiday and so more than a retreat – it was a truly fantastic experience! It was also really valuable to share books, movies and other experiences that the whole group could learn from and appreciate. Music too and e will not forget our special karaoke evening ever, lol With deep gratitude Kim. Thank you.
– Lindsay Thompson, Events Director
Time went by far too quickly! Dreams, goals, vision, & adventure Second Time Around I could not resist it when Kim mentioned she was doing a retreat in Turkey in 2012. After the magical experience in Cape Town, South Africa in 2009, I knew I had to go. Although I had been to Turkey before with my family, this was a totally different experience because my main purpose was to learn more about myself, but to do it in a new and beautiful environment. Besides the full days of activities, traveling, sights, shopping, snorkeling and going to the Turkish Delight Factory Shop, I loved participating in the ‘Goals, Dream & Vision’ workshop sessions. Starting off with quick, but powerful meditation sessions was very special and for me. What was so great about the material is that I still use the life-changing tips, tools and techniques to this day, which in fact are very easy, but as Kim always says…if we do not apply ourselves and practice them, nothing can change. The itinerary Kim planned took us to places one only dreams of. I loved the boat trip, the trips to the market, time to shop and the new dining experiences every evening. The graduation dinner was unforgettable. I was so thankful too, for having access to Kim every day on the trip when we were in a bus or a local taxi, to ask questions and get her feedback and insights on some of my questions. Having time off to myself too was a was a luxury really appreciated. Time went by far too quickly. Kim loves travel as much as I do and genuinely cares about others’ personal &, business growth. I would highly recommend Kim’s Turkey retreat to anyone who loves adventure and who wants to achieve a life of their dreams.
May I bring a partner or business colleague?
Yes, you are welcome to bring a partner, team members, colleagues or family members. Self-mastery is for everyone!
Are there special hotel rates for sharing?
Yes, please inquire with Kim
When does registration for the retreat close?
Early Bird Registration closes 31st March. Final registration closes 30th May.